Dear Guests and Gourmets,
Relax and slow down from your daily obligations or treatments and procedures. Stop for a while and take a seat on a comfortable sofa in the beautiful "Bon Soir Café", listen to pleasant tunes of the piano and taste an excellent summer salad with a glass of your favourite drink.
Crab salad with sweet potatoes
- Wash sweet potatoes and boil them till they are soft; let them cool down, peel them and put in the fridge.
- Chop peeled shallots, garlic, fresh crab meat, boiled sweet potatoes and eggs into small cubes.
- Mix the prepared ingredients lightly with chopped parsley, add virgin olive oil, white Balsamic vinegar and some sea salt and colour pepper.
- Put some picked chicory leaves on a plate. Put cooled crab salad on the prepared base and decorate with baby tomatoes and fresh herbs.
- I recommend you to serve the salad with lemon and fresh-roasted toasts.
In conclusion, bon appetit !!!
Aug 8, 2008 8:22 PM