Enjoy an exclusive combination of unique flavors prepared for you every day by our French chef Pierre Léotard, head chef of 'La Bohème' restaurant, and his excellent team.
fresh sea bass, butter, fresh artichokes, extra virgin olive oil, leek, shallots, quality white wine, vegetable consommé, sea salt
Red Wine Sauce:
a quality red wine, shallots, carrots, fresh thyme leaves, demi glace, salt, freshly ground pepper
white wine vinegar, shallots, thyme leaves, fresh butter, salt
- Prepare the fillets of sea bass. Remove the bones and put the fillets in the fridge.
- Peel off the outer petals of the fresh artichokes then put it in hot extra virgin olive oil and fry until a beautiful golden color. In a pan add finely sliced leeks and shallots and pour on all the white wine and vegetable consommé. Allow the mixture simmer for about 25 minutes to soften the artichoke heart. Remove the heart from the pan. Blend the vegetable confit and cook until it has a smooth consistency and season with sea salt. Stuff the artichoke hearts with this light confit.
- The red wine sauce needs to be prepared a wide pan. Pour the quality red wine into the pan and reduce it by boiling slowly. Add chopped shallots, carrots, fresh thyme leaves and eventually the demi-glace. Boil slowly and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Butter Beurre Blanc, simple to prepare in a wide pan, allow reduction of the light white wine vinegar with finely chopped shallots and thyme leaves. Remove from the heat, allow to cool and slowly add fresh butter. Season with salt and put in the fridge.
- Coat the fillet of sea bass in the prepared butter mixture and bake in a preheated oven at 160 ° C for about 6 minutes.
- Serve a golden fillet skin side up, along with a vegetable stuffed artichoke heart, and nap with the reduced red wine sauce and decorate with sprigs of fresh herbs.
I wish you 'bon appetit'!
Chef of La Bohème Restaurant
and his team